Attention! The Movex site was developed using the latest technologies. We are sorry but we do not support your browser. We support Internet Explorer 8 and higher.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small software tags that are stored on your computer through your browser (browser), retaining only information related to your preferences, including not, as such, your personal data.
What are they for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and the number of uses of their websites, allowing faster browsing and efficient, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups cookies that can be used.
- Permanent cookies - cookies that are stored are at the browser in its access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit one of our websites. They are used generally to direct navigation to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained from these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the Web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
What kind of cookies we use?
- Cookies strictly necessary: Allows you to navigate the website and use your applications as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have requested can not be provided.
- Analytical Cookies: These are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, to improve the functioning of the website.
- Cookies Functionality: Do you store user preferences regarding the use of the site, so you do not need to re-configure the website each time the visitor.
- Third-party cookies: They measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third party advertising. They can also be used in order to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies: direct advertising in the interests of each user, and also limit the amount of times you see the ad, helping to measure advertising effectiveness and success of the organization's website.
How can manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings on the appropriate browser. You can set cookies on the menu "Options" or "Preferences" on your browser.
Note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some web services work properly, affecting part or all of the navigation on the website.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you consult the following links, which are only in the English version: